Re: Two Grotesques

I did not see the e-mail a few months ago but Fred's recent request prompted
me to look at some old LPs as I remembered The Virtuosi Brass Band recorded
this under James Scott (in 1974).  The sleeve notes are fairly brief but
describe Deux Grotesques as 1. Balletomane (Enthusiast for the Ballet) and
2. Marche des Bouffons (Dance of the Clowns) - A lighter item in two
movements, demanding delicate playing from all sections of the Band.

Not much but it may help!

John