Yorkshire Area result

The result from the Yorkshire regional qualifiers are as follows:

1st - Carlton Main Frickley
2nd - Brighouse & Rastrick
3rd - Rothwell (not sure which Rothwell band - there were 2)
4th - Sellers International
5th - Hepworth
6th - YBS

Adjudicator was Bram Gay.

Don't know any other positions, but Dyke weren't in top 6, and Carlton Main
won by 4 points (so I've heard).  13 bands played.  The early part of the
draw was 1st B&R, 2nd Dyke, 3rd YBS.  Carlton Main were drawn 11th.

Congratulations to Carlton Main (my old band).

Martin.