RE: Old Brian Evans Recording

Gerry,

I spoke to Brian last night, and he says that he still has some vinyl lp's
in his attic, and you can have one of them for 5.50 (there will also be
p&p, which won't be a lot).  I also asked him to sign it for you if you
want, he said he would do but wanted to know exactly what you wanted it to
say, let me know.  He is going to give it to me through his girlfriend, who
is on B&R's ladies committee, in the next few weeks.  So if you let me have
your address I will pass it on.  I will find out how much the p&p is, or
maybe there is another way I can get it to you.  Let me know what you want
to do.

Regards,
Martin.