Re: Scandal

I thought that Dyke's opening was excellent, as was their slow section.
There were a few mistakes/splits mainly from horns I think but judging
from other results (like ours) that didn't matter too much.  Everyone I've
spoken to
agrees that the Presto was just way too fast.  It lost definition and
sounded hurried.