Sedbergh summer school

We have a young cornet player in our band (about 13 years old) who is umming
and aahing about whether to go to the Sedbergh Brass Band summer school this
year.  Her main worry is that there she doesn't know anyone who's going.
Does anyone on the list know of someone who is going of about that age that
maybe she could swap e-mails with, or write to or whatever?  Please e-mail
me privately if you can help.

thanks
Jud (SF)