Re: Sedbergh summer school

Hi Jud (am I close to a good song title here, or what???)

There are always quite a few  'early teens' taking part at the Sedbergh
Summer School - it's a very friendly course and I'm sure she will not feel
out of place.

Although I don't have access to delegate's email adds', if you email me
privately I can give you course director Alan Lewis' 'phone number (it may
also be found in the British Bandsman professional cards list) - he can
probably give you the information you require.

I hope to see her there.
>We have a young cornet player in our band (about 13 years old) who is umming
>and aahing about whether to go to the Sedbergh Brass Band summer school this
>year.  Her main worry is that there she doesn't know anyone who's going.
>Does anyone on the list know of someone who is going of about that age that
>maybe she could swap e-mails with, or write to or whatever?  Please e-mail
>me privately if you can help.
>
>thanks
>Jud (SF)
>

>--