Wanted

Hi list!

Can anyone tell me where I can get the cd's from Europeans 1990 in Falkirk,
Scotland? It seems that they are very difficult to find.....

I havent written on this list before, so maybe I shuld introduce myself:

My name is Bo Bollmann. I am 24 years old and I play Euphonium with Lyngby
Taarbaek Brass Band, Copenhagen, Denmark. (www.ltbb.dk).
The band is among the very best in denmark, and has represented denmark in the
europeans in 1997 and 1998.

I am employed in Danish Red Cross, Asyldept. working with budgets and
statistics.

Hoping that someone can help me!!

Bo