Re: yorkshire area -Reply

Monkey wrote :
The bloke's an a***hole and I make no apologies for saying that.

Well well Pete,

are you taking up bad manners again? :-)))
Watch out for the brassband police. Hey, we haven't seen him for a while.
Shouldn't we have a quick vote for the preferred, on the other hand disliked
adjudicators. I was quite suprised by the bands vote for the masters.

Edy