Re: Getzen Cornets

Hi, Chris

I am unable to be a spokesman for Getzen. It seems to me they were all the
"rage" in the 60's, probably due to the shepherd's Crook design and (alleged)
ratio of conical tubing - an attempt to "return" to ideals of yesteryear?

 But I do like my Getzen Capri, which is a student instrument. Actually, I
bought it specifically to record ARBAN, and other like projects, and because
it (a student horn, bought used for $150.00 at a fleamarket.) serves to
demonstrate that "it is the player - not the equipment. (grin!)

Get back to me if you feel there is anything else, that I could tell you, that
might be helpful.

Keep 'Em Flying!

Clyde

http://www.BFLATMUSIC.com