ISB Visit to USA

Sorry for a grande faux pas.
I don't know how I did it or what I was thinking.
Kevin Ashman is not the Soloist playing Euphonium with the ISB.
Kevin is the Soprano Cornet player.
Derick Kane is the renowned soloist with ISB. All the other
information about his playing that I mentioned is true though.
My sincere appolgies to both Kevin and Derick, as well as to the
list members.
Larry White