RE: Euro Youth Festival

On Friday, March 05, 1999 6:15 PM, Christer Aberg
[SMTP:christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Is there anybody out there who can give me the schedule for the European
> Youth Festival during 2-4 april? Where and when is the Festival concert?
> Where can I buy
> tickets and have more information about the weekend?
>
> Hopefully there is a Scottish gentlemen out there!!!!

Hello Christer

Don't know much about it unfortunately but the weekend is being organised
by the Scottish Amateur Brass Band Association.  You could try contacting
the secretary:

Neil Watson
38 Abergeldie Terrace
Aberdeen
AB10 6EE
Scotland
tel 01224 581387 (home) or 01224 574999 (work)

Regards

Gordon Simpson