RE: Wanted

On Friday, March 05, 1999 7:44 AM, Bo Bollmann [SMTP:bob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can get the cd's from Europeans 1990 in
Falkirk,
> Scotland? It seems that they are very difficult to find.....

Hello Bo

Two CDs were produced by Heavyweight Records Ltd and their numbers are
HR005/D and HR007/D.  I played percussion for Whitburn in those days and it
was pretty exciting to finish 2nd, even though we didn't play very well in
the own-choice (we were 5th= having been 2nd in the set-piece).

You might be able to pick up the CDs by contacting Heavyweight Records Ltd
at the following address:

PO Box 57
Kettering
Northants