Re: ISB Visit to USA

Thanks Tom,
I know there are logisical problems that arise, and if any list member knows of
other changes, please write directly to the list.
FYI a group of us are journeying from our residences in Vancouver BC to Portland
Oregon, which is approx 300 miles one way to take in their performance. We will
take up the hospitality of the 'tax free' State of Oregon and stay overnight
rather than make the 6 hour trip back the same night.
Thus we should be able to see some of the local afficionatos and hopefully talk
a bit to the members.
Cheers,
Larry White