Re: New website

Hi,
it's Allan Hawley from the Toowoomba Municipal Band in Australia.

Saw your email on the Brass Mailing List so I thought I'd just have a
look at your site. It's looking pretty good. I quite like the novel idea
of just using words instead of buttons to navigate around, it suites the
site. Just one thing though, you may already be developing one, but a
background would set the page off nice. It only comes out as plain white
in Netscape Communicator.

I like the photo you have used on the main page, has a nice feel to it.

Well, all the best and good luck with the rest of the site.

Allan
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajays