Aussie Nationals

Dear Aussie members

I am organising our bands trip to Adelaide and would like to know what other
bands are doing with regard to transporting instruments by air. We are
flying Qantas and their cargo space is owned by Aust Air Express and they
want to charge us by weight to carry the instruments. We have never had to
do this in the past.

Paul
Waratah Brass