RE: Midland Area/Congratulations

Lip Smacking jumping and bouncing Congratulations to Mr. Riesley, Nick,
Jo, Paul Williams and the whole MOULTON 77 band for taking the 2nd
Section in the Midlands Areas !  Way to go ! :)  yeeeee - haaaa . . .

Well Done ... Party on :)

Claire

(Sorry I dunno about 3rd Section . . . and I thought John Berryman
conducted GUS (Champs)?)