Brass Choir Concert

The Chicago Brass Choir will perform a free concert this coming Monday, March
15, at 7:00PM in the sanctuary of St. John Lutheran Church in Forest Park, IL.
It is located at the corner of Circle and Washington, just north of Madison
and just a little west of Harlem (Rte.43) Avenue. A map of the church's
location can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/3612/CBCMaps.html
The following weekend we will be performing at the University of Wisconsin-
Madison (Friday, 3/18, 7:00PM), and at Cardinal Stritch University in
Milwaukee (Saturday, 3/19, 7:00PM). There are admission charges for these two
concerts.
	We're performing a great variety of music, from Bruckner to Handel to Copland
to Hoagy Carmichael, and will feature several soloists from the group. The
centerpiece of the performances will be several movements from Mussorgsky's
"Pictures at an Exhibition." Hope to see you there.

Dr. Michael Stewart
Musical Director, Chicago Brass Choir