Re: Lower Section banding

Having said that, I've just got back from playing a concert with Black Dyke
and a non-contesting band who would aspire to 4th section.

Our friend Mr. Childs gave an excellent rendition of Carnival of Venice, but
the thing that struck me was the friendliness we were offered. Dyke
virtually stepped off the bus, having been delayed by roadworks, into a
rehearsal of the 3 pieces we played as a finale together.

Even better was the Bar afterwards, where they were more than happy to chat
with us.

Bob, I think I speak for everyone at Brass 2000 in asking you to pass on our
thanks for a great day to the rest of the band.