Re: compare and contrast

In a message dated 08/03/99 22:35:21 GMT Standard Time, aj.raven@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I'm not sure how long you have been around, >>
My first area was at Leicester in 1976 (2nd place in the 4th section with my
school band and off to London at the first attempt).
If I had my way, Derbyshire/High Peak bands would go to Blackpool, and
Shropshire and Worcestershire bands to the Welsh area. Having been to see the
Burundi Drummers at the Warwick Arts Centre (Warwick Uni) tonight it struck me
what a superb venue it would make for our contest.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedrock Brass