help for Brighton

Hello list,

Brass band Willebroek (Belgium) is going to the contest in Brighton (18
april) together with another Belgian band, Brassband Campine. We are
competing in top section, Campine in first (I think). We have a sort of
cooperation between the two bands, so that a few members of Campine play
with us too (also the conductor, Frans Violet, is the same for both bands).
Because of the good understanding between the two bands, we decided to go
together to the contest.
All of a sudden, they told us that we are not allowed to share bandmembers
(allthough at first, the organisation of the contest didn't make a problem
of it). This brings us into big trouble, and that's why we are urgently
looking for two front row cornets (or a sop and a front row) to help us
with 'Between the moon and Mexico'. I hate to ask this, but they really
gave us the idea that we could go with the band as we are, and it's very
hard to find people here in Belgium on such a short notice.

Please respond privately, & thanks for your time,

Stef, euph, Willebroek.