Miraphone Quartet in USA

Sorry, this is slightly off subject but informative to the Yanks nonetheless:

The Miraphone Tuba Quartet (Philippe Gallet, Patrick Couttet, Philippe
Wendling, Oliver Galmant) will be visiting the USA, and currently has the
following appearances scheduled:

April 8  1:00pm   University of Akron/Akron,OH
Contact: Tucker Jolly  (330) 972-6641

April 10  various times  The Woodwind & The Brasswind/South Bend, IN
(NEW BUILDING at 4004 Technology Drive)
Contact: Charlie Krause  (219) 272-8266  x2266

April 12  8pm  Oberlin Conservatory/Oberlin, OH
Contact: Wes Jacobs  (248) 643-8194

April 13  Noon  Bowling Green State University/ Knoxville, KY
Contact: Skip Gray  (606) 257-8822

April 15  4:30pm  University of Michigan/Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:  Fritz Kaenzig (313) 995-2365

April 17  3:00pm  University of Duquesne/Pittsburgh, PA
Contacts: Neil Tidwell/Brian Bowman   (412) 833-4972

April 19  7:00pm  Butler University/Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Melissa Williams  (317) 357-3950

April 20  6:00pm  University of Wisconsin/Milwaukee, WI
Contact: Alan Baer  (414) 354-3294

April 22  6:00pm  Valparaiso University/Valparaiso, IN
Contact: Richard Watson  (219) 464-6790

April 23  3:00pm  University of Illinois/Urbana, IL
Contact: Dave Zerkel  (309) 438-5817

April 25  7:00pm  Tennessee Tech University/Cookeville, TN
Contact: Winston Morris  (931) 537-9471

This is the **current** schedule for appearances by the Miraphone Quartet.
If you are interested in finding out more about an appearance of the Miraphone
Quartet in your area, please contact the person listed for the appropriate
area. Any other questions should be directed to me.

We are very happy to have them in the USA.  I believe that it is their first
USA appearance, and I hope those of you able to make one of their appearances
will make the effort to welcome them!

Margaret