Folkestone + Southport

Hello List,

Could someone give me the dates of the Folkestone contest of this
year?

By the way, I am a member of the Mons Brass Band in Belgium. The town
of Mons has special links with the town of Southport (north of
England). I would like to know names and contact persons of brass
bands from this region (Southport, Liverpool) as we are planning a
trip up there in September or October of this year and would like to
have one or two concerts in this region. Could somebody help me and
send me such a list?

Thanks a lot.

Marc, Euphonium, Mons