Bram Gay

Hi All,
I'm new to the brass band list (well, I've been lurking for a couple of
weeks). Thought I might enter the fray with a word about Bram Gay. He was
talking to a friend of mine the night before the Yorkshire area and when
asked if he was looking forward to adjudicating replied -
" No. I hate the piece and I'm only doing it because they can't get anyone
else." Nice one, Bram.
Good Luck to everyone at North West area (Fairey's will walk it!).
See you there.
Lise
First Horn, Glossop Band