Re: Besson Versus Bach

David said-----
"I notice from everyone's comments about the Sov Cornets that everyone
is
having problems with the top A - Try using second valve - it take a
little bit
of practice but it certainly works."

Isn't that a seventh harmonic which you would expect to be flat?
However, someone in our band also has problems with the A and considered
taking
it back. If that many people are noticing then it must be a
design/production
fault.
When I play Bb I use my Bach which is easier to play, has good tuning
but
unfortunately sounds a bit too bright unless played with a deep
mouthpiece
(wick 4 or 4 1/2). Even then it just doesn't quite blend with a bunch of
Sov's.

Gerry,

 =AC=AC=ACo<(^)>o=AC=AC=AC
	 "   '   "