Rules for borrowing players

Here, for those who want the exact wording, are the area of the rules that
apply to borrowed players:

Andy

>Rule 17.
>a) If a player is unable to perform due to personal illness or injury,
prior
>to the draw, the delegate may apply to the Contest Management for a deputy
>player, submitting documentary evidence in support of the application.
>
>b) Providing that the Contest Management is satisfied that the application
>is genuine, the band drawn immediately before the band making the
>application must supply the relevant deputy with band part and instrument
if
>applicable.
>
>c) It is the responsibility of the lending band's delegate to ensure that
>the deputy player fulfils this commitment.
Andy Wooler
http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have ICQ my ICQ# is 17709362
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through:
* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/17709362 (go
there and try it!)