Re: Of composing and mutes

Hello, TiBar,

	I think I can think obligato-like thoughts where sop cornet players are
concerned. On the piece I am considering, its original version had an improvised
cadenza for me to do--or space for it.  I am first and foremost an
improvisational player, playing jazz much of my life.  I will give a sop cornet
player something to conjure with, have no fear.  Are so many such slackers as
all that?  Surely, these brothers and sisters of the musical stratosphere are no
worse than we flautists!?

	Anyway, thanks.

Robin

--
Robin L. Oye
29 Bumbletown Road

SEND MAIL TO:
PO Box 392
Hancock, MI 49930-0392
USA/EUA

Paula M. Oye & Robin L. Oye, Writers, Editors, Researchers
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/cyberscribes

ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL WRITERS UNION!
The only labor union committed to improving the economic and working
conditions of all freelance writers. For more information visit our web site
<http://www.nwu.org>, call (212) 254-0279, or email <nwu@xxxxxxx>.