RE: L & S C Areas

Congrats to Jeremy Wise and First City Brass who totally deserved to win
the Championship section at Stevenage yesterday - without doubt the best
thing I heard all day yesterday!

Congrats to all bands who qualified for the finals yesterday (which we
didn't and after our first note in Main Street yesterday were never
going to come anywhere! Oh well.......................) - a thoroughly
enjoyable day.

What did people think of the Stevenage venue? I thought it was quite
good - although we were rather lucky with the third section being put in
the Theatre!

Regards

Alistair

Alistair Richards