Re: New to list introduction

Hi Eric,

Having lurked here for a while myself I thought I ought to reply to you. We
have played together in the past though I am not sure if you remember me,
the last time we met was, er, Thursday night. I am that bloke that sits on
the end of the back row going red in the face and dizzy (maybe I should try
a mouth piece after all)!!! You may have seen me, I am there most nights
when your there!!

Anyway to all that subscribe to this list consider this my intro also, and I
guess I have no excuse for lurking any longer, my background in the brass
world is that I started life as a B flat player when I was the age of 8 with
Bideford Town Band and I have since played with Barum Concert, Army
Apprentices Band (Royal Signals), Grantham, City of Lincoln Band and at
present Chard Concert Brass who it has to be said (on occasion) can be the
best bunch of Bandsmen going and can keep up with the best of them in any
contest bar!!!

There you go Eric that's someone else from the South West!!

Cheers All

Martin Papworth/Kim Papworth sometimes drum hitter/cymbal basher/triangle
misser/gong hater!!!!!!!