Bristol National Qualifiers

Is anyone on the list going to be at Bristol on 27th?

See you there!

I hope to be able to post the results when I get back, but I doubt I'll be
in a suitable state (I have a reputation to upkeep - legless spice!!)

We are in the first 10 drawn (out of 30 bands) but because of the distance
we have to travel, we may have to leave before the end of the championship
section so the bus driver doesn't exceed his hours!

Cheers

Heidi

--
Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

(Reluctant)Tenor Horn Player - Penzance Silver Band
mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/PzSilver.html
Sibelius 6 User (The superior music processing package for Acorn Computer)
All opinions expressed are my own ... not that of PSB :)
ICQ - 16050438