Re: N.W Area Results

I dont know about you out there, but I'm very disappointed with
Brass Band World's site as regards to the results of the Areas.
I now live in Wales but still have friends around the country, so
thank goodness you guys get the news straight out to us.Keep up the
good work.
If any one will be at Swansea on Sat, Please say Hello to me, I will
be conducting The G.C.G. Band.
Best wishes
Colin