Rogues Gallery

Dear List,

You are all such a curious bunch aren't you?  The Rogues Gallery clock
counter says - 268 visitors - well done!  See ... I told you curiosity would
get the better of you.

For those new people to the list - welcome!  I'd just like to let you know
we have a Rogues Gallery up and running, and you're more than welcome to
post your photo.  You can find the Gallery by clicking on
www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/wizzt.html

If you'd like to post your photo, please send it to me at my hotmail
address, preferably in jpg format, but if not I'll convert it.  The address
to send pictures to is hornettes@xxxxxxxxxxx  Just let me know your name,
what band, what you play, and where from?

Alternatively, as I suggested in my last email, if you'd like to point me to
the right direction on a personal home page or band site that is up and
running and let me know which one you are, I can copy the photo and crop if
necessary.

Thanks again to those who have posted their pictures.  I think Adrian Raven
has won the award so far for the most ... shall we say ... original photo
!!!!

Bye,
Carol