Heavyweight Records

Tom S. wrote:

>I'm pretty sure that Heavyweight Records went "belly-up" after
>producing those two recordings that you referred to.

Nope - they made AT LEAST 7 more.   I have HR009/D - Forest Field
Festival with William Davis Constructiuon Group Band conducted by
Keith Wilkinson.  Address is listed as: Heavyweight Records Ltd.,
PO Box 57, Kettering, Northants NN15 5PL.  I got this from Keith
about a year ago and it was recorded in 1992.

>The company was, I believe, owned by David Jones, a former soprano

Alan Mosley, the engineer and David Jones are listed as producers.
Hope I manage to make it to Wooster on Saturday to hear the NYSB.

Regards,

--
   John M. Fisher
   jh581@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home)