Brass Band Scores

Hello everyone,

    I've got myself a problem that I know many of you will be able to
help me with.  Being that my background is Wind Band first, I've come to
expect a fairly (although not totaly) consistent score order on my full
scores.  In my current efforts to get to know the brass band world
better, I have been writing out scores to pieces that don't have full
scores and trying a bit of arranging.  My question is, I can't seem to
find any consistent score layout, or instrumentation for brass band:  Is
there a standard and what is it?  I have some scores that have trombones
under basses, others with no repiano.  Also, when there is no flugel
part does it simply play the entire rep. part or only where it says
flugel?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc Crompton