McMaster Low Brass Workshop

Please forgive this blatantly self-serving announcement which I trust
will be of interest to the lists. Please don't hesitate to send me any
questions you may have but I'm off to the Eastern Trombone Workshop
tomorrow so you won't get a reply from until next week.

Regards to all.

Dave Buckley

McMaster Low Brass Workshops

April 9 and 10, 1999

All events at The Salvation Army, 28 Rebecca Street, Hamilton
	convenient downtown location with good space for all the events, and
close to restaurants, shops and parking.

Friday		2:00 PM Antal Dvorak Trombone Soloist Competition

Friday		8:00 PM The Eastman Trombone Choir in Concert
				Dr. John Marcellus, Director
			Donald Harry, TubaSoloist
				Buffalo Symphony and Eastman Faculty

Saturday	8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
			Workshops, Clinics, Displays, Jazz Feature and Lunch

			John Marcellus, Trombone, Eastman
			Alastair Kay, Trombone, Boss Brass and Humber College
			Donald Harry, Tuba, Buffalo Symphony and Eastman
			Jerry Johnson, Bass Trombone,
				Canadian Opera Orchestra, Hannnaford Street Silver Band
			Rob Miller, Euphonium
				Salvation Army Canadian Staff Band, Intrada Brass
			Marc Donatelle, Trombone, New Hamilton Orchestra
			Keith Kinder, McMaster University
			Dave Buckley, Burlington Concert Band, Weston Silver Band

Saturday	8:00 PM	GALA CONCERT
			feauring

			John Marcellus, Trombone Soloist
			Alastair Kay, Trombone Soloist
			The Slide Rule, Trombone Ensemble
			The Hamilton Symphonic Brass
				David Buckley, conductor

COST:	All Events		$30.00
	Friday Concert only	$10.00
	Saturday Concert only	$10.00
	Both Concerts for	$15.00		All prices Canadian Dollars

Mail Application with cheque payable to "McMaster University" to
	McMaster University
	1280 Main Street West
	Hamilton, Ontario
	L8S 4M4