McMaster Low Brass Workshops

I forgot in my post about this event to give credit to our great
sponsors.

This event would not happen without support from:

	Yamaha Canada
	United Musical Instruments
	Long and McQuade, Toronto
	Lakeshore Music, Burlington

Sure they are selling things but we also benefit by their participation
in the event and by the chance to test run their latest products.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dave Buckley.