RE: London & Southern Counties Bands

Thank you for everyones replies,

I am going to visit a couple of Bands (including Wantage) over the next
week or so... and am VERY excited (and a bit nervous) about it all :)

I did notice Wantage seem to be the only band within miles who are in
the 1st/2nd/3rd Section !

Thanks again,

Claire Warden
(who even got her Arban out to practice last night !! )
p.s. It looks like Wantage have a fair number of players on the list!

p.p.s I know this is off list really so its short and sweet, I'm
selling
my Car (E Reg Citroen AX - =A3600 ono) please e-mail me if your
interested.