Fodens Web Site

To visit the 1998 and 1999 North West area champions' web site
please go to
	WWW.FODENSBAND.FREESERVE.CO.UK
It's been up around 5 months but we don't appear to have had
many visitors.  Please add this to any links you have on your sites
and contact Steve Cooke (webmaster) to get him to create a 'links'
page on our site.  Also please sign our visitors book and add any
comments you feel relevant.

Enjoy (hopefully),

Phil.