Tuba mouthpieces

Hi, everyone.
I'm doing some research into tuning on modern tubas in brass bands (ie
Sovereigns!).  To help with this I'm trying to gather information about
mouthpieces, especially those used by BBb Bass players.  If anyone is a
player, or would be kind enough to ask the bass players in thier band,
could they forward me the following information:
1. Band name and section
2. Make of mouthpiece
3. Model of mouthpiece
Please feel free to make any other comments.  Any details gained will be
given to Besson at Easter.
Thanks,
Andrew Cattanach,
Tuba - Intrada Brass Ensemble, Freckleton Band, Wigan Jazz Orchestra
etc.
acattanach@xxxxxxxxxxx