Searchable Database

Folks,

As you will have seen I have been making more and more of the archives available
on-line. Martin, if you wonder how, it's by using the rash of free ISPs that
have cropped up recently. Of course these are all browsable, but I've also
made them searchable using the find box on the main page, to search for
keywords. I now have back to mid '96 on-line, so that you can easily
search for a keyword such as "trombone" that that'll match all references
to the word trombone on my site, including the on-line archive.

I now want to extend this to the next stage. I'd like the find box to
search all the brass band sites on the web that I know of. So I'll
effectivly be starting a brass band on-line database. Henceforth if you
search on "cornet" it will search all the brass band sites, not just
mine. Take this as an official notice that if you run a site and
do *not* want to be included in the search, please let me know (via private
e-mail please).

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325