First Time Out

Hello out there - my name is Colin Randle.  I have been in banding all
my life - but, I've only been on the internet for two days, and this is
my first message so I'm still fumbling about a bit.  I must say, the
dozens of messages I've read already seem informative, amusing, racy not
to mention sartorial (Mr. Aitken).  By the way - what's all this talk
about 'missionary service' Annabelle - with the experience of six bands
behind you, you'll be telling us next you appeared in 'Brassed Off'!
That's all for now folks, but can anyone advise me how to get on a brass
band chat-line forum thingy?

Colin.