ISB concert

Anyone from the list going to the ISB concert on the 27th? Me and our kid
(aka Scary Flugel) are planning to be there and it'd be nice to meet other
list members.

Alec Gallagher <alec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On the same weekend as Grimethorpe's gig in High Wycombe, there is also a
>major fest going on in London at the RAM......

You can get more details from Philip Biggs's page:

www.bandstand.demon.co.uk/libf.htm

Gillian
MacTaggart Scott Loanhead Band, 3rd in the Scottish 3rd section - if only
it'd been 2nd....