Re: [London Areas]

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Aitken <MurrayAitken@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 March 1999 18:08
Subject: Re: [London Areas]

  Thanks Jeremy for your comments - I think that you sent them to me
personally so have deleted them from this reply. Having looked at some of
the
archives of this list and seen how often your name appears I thought that
you
might respond - I just didn't expect you to be so supportive as we thought
that it was you and Melvin booing us.

Hi Murray

Can't speak for Melv but it certainly wasn't me - I never go in for the
results - too much of a wimp. I was sat in the bar next to the rest of your
band.

Jeremy