Re: The Trumpets-Gilbert Vinter

Elisabeth;

This piece was recorded in 1966 by EMI Records with Owen Brannigan (bass)
and The All-Star Brass (MD Harry Mortimer) and The Nigel Brooks Chorals
and conducted by Gilbert Vinter. The number of the LP is CLP 3564.
I have the copy in my hand just now and if there is any difficulty for you to
find a copy, please let me know and I will help you.

Christer Aberg
christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx