Noisy trom sections

Paul Warder wrote:

> If there's one sure fire way to bring a lurker out of the closet it's to
> insult him in his anonymity!

you aren;t a lurker - you've just been quiet for a bit!!!

> Goff had stated in his post-contest comments at the Midlands area the
> previous week that tempos were largely at the discretion of the conductor.
> Perhaps we can conclude that the dynamics were too?

Ooo.......now there's point!!

> Paul "not as good as Monkey" Warder
> Bass Trombone, Leyland Band

Get out - I'm a 'has been' or is that a 'never was?'

Monkey

PS - Goff once slagged me off at Whit Friday for obliterating the band!!!!

PPS - I also got slagged off at London once - for playing the last note too loud
(can't remember the piece) but I didn;t even play it!!!!