RE: The Brass Band lists.

Rod,

recent meeting that the band would no longer be paying expenses to players
travelling long distances. Also, yes, players will be contributing to the
running costs of the band personally to keep the name and band alive. I hope
now (as do other members of the band) that some of the bandsmen/women out
there that read this list will see how hard we are trying. Hopefully, you
will be able to help us in some small way with this sponsored blow so that
there is no chance of us 'biting the dust'. If, by any chance, anyone missed
the details of our sponsored blow on 1st,2nd April please e-mail me
privately and I will give you more details. Please feel free to e-mail me
also if you feel you can sponsor us for the event, no matter how small the
amount.

Apologies for the delay in this response.

Robin Norman
Eb Bass - G.U.S

P.S:- In response to the other message regarding G.U.S from Mark Tarry dated
Monday the Euph players name who deals with all personnel issues is Andy.
Tel:- 0976 855708 (Mobile).