Re: First Time Out

Colin Are you the Colin Randle from Bedworth,
if so I am Evan Howells principle Euph age 12 with Bedworth then went to
City Of Coventry with Albert Chappell and with Luton Euph and Solo Horn
Albert Coupe and Lyn Morgan.
we are living in Suffolk Ipswich playing with the Suffolk Fire Service
yours Evan Alison Hannah Morgan Howells