Re: Fodens Web Site

BigChap27@xxxxxxx wrote:

> kprowland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << To visit the 1998 and 1999 North West area champions' web site
>  please go to
>  WWW.FODENSBAND.FREESERVE.CO.UK
>  It's been up around 5 months but we don't appear to have had
>  many visitors. >>
> Enjoyed the new website. Why doesn't Dean Morley deserve a little potted
> biography and photo?
>
> Martyn Pattinson
> Bedrock Brass

I suppose he'd get one if he was principle tuba, but he's not - I am, so there
!!!!

Seriously, everyone will get a little photo eventually and a potted biography
but it was decided to get just the priciples to start with, to help speed up
building the site.

God, I think I've now sent more emails this week than in the last 18 months of
3 years of semi-lurking.

Phil.