courtois/Richard Marshall

Hi All,								I
just wanted to add my endorsement to the great service that
Jonathon Webster offers at Fred Rhodes.He sent over a Courtois Cornet
to Canada for me to try out.After playing Sovereign cornets for the last
15  years or so,I find the Courtois a much easier instrument to play
particularly in regards to Intonation.Also it is a much more responsive
instrument in the upper register.I strongly recommend this cornet over
the sovereign!!					    Regarding
Richard Marshall, He is booked to come to London,Ontario    in Canada
>From November 24 to December 6 this year.He is so far booked to do
concerts in London,Hamilton,Barrie,Stratford and possibly  Ottawa.If
there is anyone else Interested in Hosting him then please contact
me,there are still a few dates available for him.	      Thanks
Dave