Re: The Trumpets-Gilbert Vinter

I'm holding in my hands a copy of said vinyl.  My copy was manufactured in
Canada, so the label may not be helpful, but it's on the Phonodisc label,
licensed by Pye Limited.  There isn't a date on it, although the liner
notes mention that in 1967 Geoffrey Brand "left the BBC to concentrate on
his career as a conductor".

Of other notes:
Michael Langdon is the bass soloist
The trumpet calls in the last movement were performed by Maurice Murphy.
The Augmented Huddersfield Glee & Madrigal Society (also members from the
Colne Valley Male Voice Choir and Bradford Festival Choral Society)

If you are having trouble locating a copy, send me an email.

Erik Pittock
pittock@xxxxxxxxx