Re: Heavyweight Records

Hi Tom, well I really didn't state or even imply that they didn't
go out of business.  I perhaps suggested it was possible they are
still in business, but I really don't know.  I thought the fact
that Keith was still able to get some of the recordings (I think)
since he moved over here that maybe they were still around, but
he could have had them or got them from a distributor that had
them in stock quite a while.  I'll try and remember to ask him if
he know whatever became of the outfit.  Take care....

--
   John M. Fisher
   jh581@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home)